...

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 17, 2015

My first week in the MTC was awesome! My companion is Elder Berg. He is from Meridian, ID. I guess you could say He is pretty cool. ;) Our district has four elders and five sisters. We're all going to Argentina except one elder who is going to Washington and one sister who is going to Denver. The other two districts in our zone both leave next week so it will just be us. Let me get the basics of the MTC out of the way, The food is actually really good, no I don't know if I've gained weight. Classes are long but soo good! The spirit is so strong everyday! And my spanish is coming along great! WE've taught 3 investigators, Madi, Brian, and Oscar (just another missionary from our zone). All of our lessons are in Spanish though so that can be difficult at times but the Spirit is still there. We had a devotional Sunday night and Elder Allen of the Quorum of the 70 came. He spoke about being obedient and having the spirit. Such a good talk! We went to the temple early this morning (5:30 am) and it was a great session. The Provo temple is way bigger than the Boise temple. Oh, on Sunday afternoon we went and waked around the temple. So many missionaries and so many people that "just happened to be there" at the same time as their missionary Boyfriend or Girlfriend. But anyways, Brother Brooks from the branch presidency pulled Elder Berg and I aside to talk to us about our District Leaders and something else. So stay tuned to next week waiting to hear what that news is about. (I can't say until after next Sunday) I can't wait to see how much better my Spanish is when I am actually out in the field. It can only go up from here. Super excited about that!

Thanks for supporting me in my mission everyone!! I love you all and will see you in Two Years!!

P.S. I love getting emails and Dear Elders. If anyone wants to send my a Dear Elder or a letter or something, my address is


Elder Grant Mann Salinas
MAR23 ARG-ROS
2009 N 900 E Unit 104
Provo UT 84602


Thanks again,

Elder Grant M Salinas
Argentina Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment