...

Monday, June 22, 2015

June 16, 2015

Well the computer keeps kicking me off so I can´t get a good email written.

This week I got transferred to a little town called Cañada de Gomez. It is about an hour and a half from Rosario. So about the same time as San Lorenzo. My companion is Elder Medina. He is from Peru and has two transfers more than me.

Not much to say about investigators or anything cause I don´t know who they are yet. But pray for the people here! :)

It is crazy to think that after this transfer I will already have 6 months on the mission. Time is just flying by! I found out today that for the next transfer, there are only 11 missionaries going home and we are getting 40 new ones! So President Zanni said in his letter to us that there is a good chance that just about all of us will be training. So that is exciting and a little bit nerve wracking. But we will see how that goes.

You should tell Parker to send me an email or something! It is so crazy to think that he is already home! Jeff too! Time flies while in the service of the Lord I guess.

I hope all is going well with you guys. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment