...

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 5, 2015

So Elder Carter got transferred to Rosario yesterday. He is now the zone leader of the Rosario South Zone. I already miss him because I don´t know how to get around in the streets here in San Lorenzo. Also, I don´t know where like hardly any members live either.

My new companion is Elder Brown. He is almost done with his mission. This transfer and one more. He is from California and only speaks Spanish. He knows english and all but he won´t speak to me in it at all. So it is really hard to know what is going on a lot.

This week has been super cold though. Like it sucks to be studying, sleeping, working, anything else, because of how cold it is. So we are looking for a heater and a sweater.

Sunday night the branch had a party for Elder Carter and we made Torta Fritas. I had to try making one. Pretty awesome. Also, One of our investigators came and was wearing this awesome blue sweater so I had to take a picture with him.

After that we went to the house of the Elders Quorum president and he had an awesome shirt with the whole Carc thing so you know I had to get that one too!

Well, im not really sure what to say this week. We are talking this sunday for Mothers day!!! I am going to call home about 1:00 your time. 4 here. WE are going to use the laptop of Hna. Gaby. (Gabriela Caraballo)

More than nothing though, just kind of a sad week cause Elder Carter is gone, I feel like a lost puppy here and to make it worse, now I am suppose to be responsible for someone else here too!


Pray for me!!!

 (This is hilarious!!!  Inside Salinas Family joke!)



No comments:

Post a Comment