...

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

June 29, 2015

It is crazy to believe that another week has already gone by here in Cañada de Gomez. I am feeling a lot better now health wise, but I still have a cold. Nothing too big though. It is crazy how cold it actually gets here. These past coulple days have been warmer but holy cow, I could see my breath constantly the last few weeks.

We found a new investigator and she has a baptism date but I am not too sure on how sucessful it will be. I don´t know how to explain it. She just likes it when we come over and talk to her. For all of you missionaries or returned missionaries, she is kind of a snake. Pero, que vas a hacer. We are still trying to find out where the investigators live that the other Sister missionaries left for us. I finally found out why they got taken out and we were moved in. Apparently there was someone that sprayed pepper spray in the eyes of one of them. That is awesome to hear. Luckily I am a good sized guy, So I don´t think we will have any problems.

We got a new branch presidency. It is awesome because the new president is a stud. He is about 24, recently returned missionary, recently married, and is expecting a child. The only bad thing is that he was our Mission Leader. Always would go on visits with us, always had a meeting with him. But now he is the branch president so We need to find someone new to go with us. Hopefully the new mission leader will be active.

Alright, a few questions and ideas for stuff that you can put in packages. :)
Q. Is Sister Hales going to come back? There were a few people that asked me the other day so I was wondering about that.
S. A little book with good ideas for games and lessons for FHE. I am sure McCall would love to do that and it would probably be a young womens thing.
S. A bottle of on guard and peppermint.
S. Mann Family Calender. (When we get the new one.)
S. SD Card from the MTC. You can also put new pictures on the card of the family and friends and stuff like that.
S. Starburst or other types of candy that are hot. (Hot tomales, Cinnamons)
I guess there was more stuff than questions. Just some ideas that were rolling around in my head.



I love you all, good luck McCall in Orlando!


Love,


Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment