...

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 20, 2015

Not a whole lot happened this week. An investigator had a baptisimal interview with the District Leader. But he needed to have another interview with President Zanni for some other things that need to be resolved. So President came all the way out to our area (1:30hrs) with his family and his brother in law and family on Sunday morning to interview this guy. Also, it was his birthday!! He sacrifices so much to be a great mission president. The truth, I love him, We call him a mini Elder Holland. Super profound and just very humble and worthy. He is a great example for me. We also had our other investigator and her family (less actives) at church.

We have done a lot of service for the members here and we have been having a buch of sleepovers with the other two elders here. Elder Reidhead ends his mission next week and has been a little sad lately so we try and do a lot together to help him out.

I became a missionary Saturday afternoon. There is only one real way to do it, it involves losing a pair of pants. That is all that I am going to say.

I can´t believe that this is the last week of this transfer! It is just flying by! Very likely that in one week I will be training. But we will see how things go haha.

Not much else that I can think of to share with ya.

Keep sendin the emails my way. I love to hear from everyone.


With love,


Elder Salinas

No comments:

Post a Comment