...

Monday, August 24, 2015

August 18, 2015

Hey Mom,

I hope you weren't waiting all day at the computer for me yesterday! There was a holiday, Kids Day, and all of the places to use computers were closed. But hey, things happen.

This week went by super fast. We had a lesson with our less active family/investigator Rocio. It went super good! We shared a few scriptures with her about baptism and how you can´t be saved without it. She asked us, so I won´t be protected unless I get baptized? NOPE!! Then she asked when we can baptize her and she asked me to do it. So that was pretty cool! Saturday the 29th I will baptize her.

We took a few trips to Rosario for my companion. He has to do rehab on his wrist because he broke it a few months ago. Two more trips this week and two more the next. That kind of takes out four entire days of work because it is a 4 hour trip in bus plus the time at the rehab center. But I like it because I am learning medical terms in Spanish!! Almost all of it is the same however, just pronounced differently.

This week it rained a lot! The clouds never seem to want to leave. But, I have the best view from on top of our apartment. That is a silver lining to the "wonderful" CaƱada de Gomez.

Okay, I don´t know when you are thinking about sending another package but when you do, would you mind putting in a few pictures of the wedding? It is just super expensive to print them out here. Almost a dollar for each one. That´d be great!

Oh yeah, some exciting news. I officially turned 6 months this week. The time is flying by. Lets see what the next 18 months has in store for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment