...

Monday, August 24, 2015

August 10, 2015

This week went by pretty quick. But I don´t feel like we can get anything accomplished. We have had a bunch of meetings and stuff in Rosario. Also, it has been raining out of control. Like we legit can´t leave the apartment. Yesterday morning we got to the church and it looked like we had just gone swimming. I was wet and cold all day because of that.

Being District Leader isn´t all that. It really just adds more stress into a stressful mission life. Having to worry about investigators, less actives, missionaries, branch activities. A lot of stuff! I have been so tired! I can´t sleep either because my comp falls asleep really fast and he snores louder than Dad. But, what are ya gonna do?

The video was from a Family Home Evening for the Branch. When I fell it was a part of it but yeah my shoulder hurts all the time. And my knee. But again, what are ya gonna do?

The truth is that I don´t have much news on my investigators because we don´t have a bunch. This week I felt super unproductive. But I am trying to keep a positive attitude. We have a goal to get two baptisms this month. I don´t want to let the mission down if it is our two that keep us from getting our goal of 80 as a mission. But it is just super tough.

I am excited for Taylor and Brooklyn. They are going to have a bunch of challenges and trials in their life, but they can get through anything if they learn to really be open and talk. Something I have learned on the mission already. Unless you talk about and express the problems you have with someone, nothing will get resolved.

I took this picture for Dad, hope he likes it.

Did you guys get my letters? I gave Elder Reidhead a bunch to send when he got home a couple weeks ago. Hope he didn´t forget.

Good luck with everything this week! It will be busy!

 In honor of his Dad's birthday!!!

This is the daughter of the Secretary in the Branch. When we first got here she was really shy and now we are her best friends. This was after the activity we did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment